RE: [beemonitoring] How can i find identification keys for bees?

  • Erika Tucker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009

      Hi Tulay,

      www.discoverlife has a key of the Andrena and Anthrophora species of the eastern U.S. .  Most of the western species haven’t been added yet.  Go to discoverlife.org, click on the bee icon above the search box and then scroll down the page to the part where it says “species identification guides” and click on the group you want.

      Hope this helps,

      Erika

      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      From: yesil_terlik@...
      Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 13:57:58 +0000
      Subject: [beemonitoring] How can i find identification keys for bees?

      Hi all:

      I wonder how i can find identification keys for Andreanidae and Anthophoridae bee families. I searched on the internet but i couldn't find. Is there any special way to get them?

      Best regards,

      Tulay YILMAZ