Mary Willeford Bair is out of the office.

  • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
      I will be out of the office starting 08/30/2009 and will not return until
      09/08/2009.

    • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2010
        I will be out of the office starting 07/24/2010 and will not return until
        08/02/2010.

      • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
          I will be out of the office starting 09/18/2010 and will not return until
          09/23/2010.

          If you need to report a time sensitive emergency, contact Jennifer Talken
          Spaulding jennifer_talken_spaulding@...
        • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2011
            I will be out of the office starting 03/29/2011 and will not return until
            04/12/2011.

            If you need to report a time sensitive emergency, contact Kristen Murphy,
            Jennifer Talken-Spaulding, or the Duty Officer.
          • Mary_Willeford_Bair@nps.gov
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
              I will be out of the office starting 02/04/2012 and will not return until
              02/13/2012.

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
                I will be out of the office starting 03/14/2012 and will not return until
                03/19/2012.