Funding for bee work?

  • Athena Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 7:25 PM
      Greetings all!
      I am writing to ask if anyone knows of sources offering funding for bee work anywhere in the world. I am really hoping to do bee ID and/or sorting this fall/spring, while I and John Pickering look for funding for me to start a doctoral program at UGA-Athens. Please let me know if anyone has connections, or knows of an agency that might be helpful.
      Many thanks,
      Athena Anderson

    • Liz Day
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 9:37 PM
        >Greetings all!
        >I am writing to ask if anyone knows of sources offering funding for bee
        >work anywhere in the world.

        prairiebioticresearch@...

        This group does small grants for research on prairies, and they often fund
        bee work. However, the deadline for this season has probably passed.

        Liz D.
        Indianapolis