6th Mesoamerican Congress on Native Bees

  • Julio A. Genaro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009
      Dear All,

      I am deeply pleased to write to you and wish you had a nice comeback to your home countries.  This time I want you to have at sight the information regarding the 6th Mesoamerican Congress on Native Bees, which will take place in the city of Antigua Guatemala (former city and capital of Guatemala), October 27-30, 2009.  For mor information please  check the following link:
      http://www.lenap-usac.org/index_files/Page968.htm (let me know if any additional information in English is required).

      Estuardo Solórzano
      Técnico Profesional-Oficina Técnica de Biodiversidad/Consejo Nacional de Áreas Protegidas (OTECBIO/CONAP)
      Professional Technician- Technical Bureau for Biodiversity/National Council for Protected Areas
      Email:
      esolorzano@...
      Tel.: (502) 2422-6700, ext. 2000, 2003

      check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages