Bumblebee Roadside Survey Presentation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 4:24 PM

      Erika Tucker and I have put together a presentation of a pilot survey of bumblebees along roadsides that Erika ran this June/July.  It is a possible model for a large scale monitoring program for bumblebees and we are looking for feedback and encouraging people to experiment with the technique this year and next.

      Thanks.

      Sam and Erika

      P.S.  Apologies for cross postings.

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      An ardent young golfer named Preen,
      Swung his club at some bees on the green;
      They slipped him sharp kisses,
      Which he thought was exceedingly mean.

        - Vincent Tepedino