Bombus (Apidae) of Sichuan

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 7:03 PM
      Dear Professor Williams:

      Please send a copy of your paper, Williams, Paul, Tang, Ya, Yao, J. & Cameron, S. 2009. The bumblebees of Sichuan (Hymenoptera: Apidae, Bombini). Systematics and Biodiversity 7: 101-189" to Professor Luo Yi-bo of the Beijing Academy <luoyb@...>.  You may know that Professor Luo and his students are studying several bumblebee-pollinated orchids at the Huang Lung Reserve.  If this request is redundant I apologize in advance.  Would you mind sending a copy to the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign <beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com>?  The library of the Missouri Botanical Gardens subscribes to "Systematics and Biodiversity" so I will not need a copy for myself.

      Peter Bernhardt
      3507 Laclede Ave.
      Department of Biology Saint Louis University
      Saint Louis, Missouri 63103
      U.S.A.