Fri, 6/12/09 live show with call ins...on bees! wnyc/am 820

  • Charles Guevara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
         Hello all, if you have time....please visit:   www.wnyc.org/shows/lopate/episodes/2009/06/12

         This huge radio AUDIENCE (NYC-and 50 miles around NYC), WNYC 820am radio, today at 1:30-2pm, had segment:"Please explain-bees", guests on air were: Maryann Frazier/Penn State U;  and Bryan Danforth/Cornell U.  The show (today,Friday) took live phone in calls...very thoughtful calls...folk whom are the very mission of this great list-serve of Sam!  But please go to this link because your erudition now can interface with a strong radio signal/strong market, thusly...terrific opportunity for our populance to hear your thoughts!

         What I am excitedly saying is, at this shows link:  Comments are taken, e-mail of this show offered, 'save' option offered.  Please show your advocacy in this focused way?

         This Sat., a fund raiser for an 'adult education center' is haveing a bicycle mass gathering/group ride, over the WilliamsBurg Bridge.lower Manhattan....a ride to Brooklyn,NYC.  Starts at 4pm gathering on Manhattan side...ride ensues at 5pm.
      Everyone is asked to WEAR A BUMBLE BEE costume!

         And thank you, Michael Ruggiero, for your great mission, and for this announcement you just shared in forum!  My spouse, my son and I loved that pilgramige to 'our' Smithsonian, when we last were in Wash./D.C..  We need to get back before our son finishes college!  Last week I enjoyed a library DVD:"Out of the Vaults/of the Smithsonian".

         charlie guevara  NJ,US