RE: [beemonitoring] paper straw source

  • Cane, Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009

      David- our lab was told to remove sources of suppliers from our web site, but Karen Strickler has a very thorough list available at her informative web site:

      http://www.pollinatorparadise.com/Solitary_Bees/Supply.htm#Suppliers_US

      We _do_ have instructions for using different kinds of nesting materials unders ‘Products and Services’ (again, not my choice)…stick nests might serve you well and are easy to make and deploy.

      jim

      James H. Cane

      Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322 USA

      tel: 435-797-3879   FAX: 435-797-0461

      email: Jim.Cane@...

      web pages: www.ars.usda.gov/npa/beelab

      http://www.biology.usu.edu/people/facultyinfo.asp?username=jcane