Re: Seed Mixes (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • Smith, Debra A CIV USA IMCOM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
      Caveats: NONE

      Thank you to everybody who provided information pertaining to my request
      about ready-made seed mixes. It was extremely helpful.

      Hello,
      Can anyone recommend a seed company that has flower seed mixes
      ready-made or are willing to make a custom seed mix? We are
      looking to
      establish pollinator gardens in upstate New York and would like
      convenient source for ordering mixed seeds in bulk.

      Debbie Smith (formerly Scott)
      U.S.D.A. Forest Service
      Wildlife Biologist

      Fort Drum Fish & Wildlife Management Program
      85 First St W, IMNE-DRM-PWE
      Fort Drum NY 13602-5097
      Office (315) 772-5664
      Cell (315) 777-7270