looking for bee habitat/nest photos

  • dolores_savignano@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      Hi! I'm putting together a display on pollinators & would like to include an attractive photo of native bee habitat -- perhaps a twig with a nesting bee, an occupied bee block or something else. Does anyone have a high resolution photo that they would be willing to provide the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service a release to use for this purpose? If so, could you please send me a low resolution version?

      Thank you!

      --Dolores
      Dolores Savignano, Ph.D.
      Restoration Coordinator