Off to China May 19-May 27

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 10:02 AM
      Dear Friends, Family, Colleagues and Students:

      Many of you know that I'm off to Baise City, Guang xi Zhuang Province, China from May 19 - May 27.  The trip follows an invitation to speak at an Orchid Conservation Conference held in honor of the opening of the new Yachang Orchid Reserve.  If you'd like to learn a little more about Yachang and its wild orchids please go to the Rutgers University Press blog and look up my entry for April 13, 2009.  It's my hope there will be lots of photos to share following a safe return.

      Peter