Re: [beemonitoring] The Tweezer That Makes a Difference

  • OOWONBS@Netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2009
      >The only pair of RATs I've ever seen (and I still have them - I was
      given them as a child for my stamp-collecting hobby) would utterly
      crush any insect specimens. I presume you're saying that there are
      some designs which exert only a very minimal force on anything
      between their tips?
      --

      Doug Yanega Dept. of Entomology

      Doug? They cost more to begin with.
      Just take your any-RAT's and w needlenose, and maybe a vise,
      "adjust" the tension. TRY to keep your wrist rotation of the
      needlenose, "square" with the tweezers.

      BillSF9c