Moodle and Native Bee Courses?

  • Ted Leischner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009

      Beemonitoring ListServe

      Just wondering if there are any conservation and sustainable use of polllinator courses out there already developed that use the www.moodle.org open learning platform.

      We have our Organic Farming Institute of BC based here that uses this platform so I wanted to check if there a pollinators course already developed for distribution in moodle.org form.  If there is a pollinator conservation course in moodle form, I will recommend it to the OFIBC or I will put one together for all to enjoy and benefit. Thanks.

      Ted Leischner

      Volunteer Bee Pollinator Advocate

      CANPOLIN Corresponding Member

      Cawston, BC, Canada