New Discover Life Guide

  • kimberly huntzinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009

      Thank you for the helpful feedback I received on the female Xylocopa guide last week.  Now, as promised, here is the announcement for the newly expanded male Xylocopa guide on Discover Life.  It now includes all the species in North America north of Mexico .  Please use it soon and provide feedback.  Below is the link to the guide.

      http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?guide=Xylocopa_male

      Thank you,

      Kim Huntzinger

      kimberly_huntzinger@...

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.
    • kimberly huntzinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009

        Thank you for the helpful feedback I received on the female Xylocopa guide last week.  Now, as promised, here is the announcement for the newly expanded male Xylocopa guide on Discover Life.  It now includes all the species in North America north of Mexico.  Please use it soon and provide feedback.  Below is the link to the guide.

        http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?guide=Xylocopa_male

        Thank you,

        Kim Huntzinger

        kimberly_huntzinger@...

        Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.