Re: [beemonitoring] Local Bee Possesion Law

  • OOWONBS@Netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Please send me links to your local city, county, & state, laws, regs,
      etc.

      I want to set up a central eList or etc to house these. My county
      suspended hive reg., but an errant city could be ignorant, and may
      impose total restriction in a bedroom community w/o citizenry being
      aware in time to mount a defense.

      I just made a hive from a swarm and my conmmunity is just the
      unenlightened type to do so. 24 years ago I'd see a dozen bees
      a day. Now a dozen bees in a month is par, since public light rail trans
      displaced all 3 regular-sized nurseries along the low-rent corridor,
      and huge one closed due to heirs in-fighting which caused the
      sale of it to build homes. (Natural greed and a way to divvy the
      nursery up between the heirs.)

      Not to mention, bee genetics needs the diversity in order to adapt.

      I want to inform, and enable enlightened people to be pro-active.
      I thank you from the bottom of my tummy, and my kids' tummies,
      and theirs, and so on...

      TIA,
      BillSF9c