Fw: Comments from Pollinators

  • Elizabeth A Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009

      Hi Folks,

      Dr. Badaya, a Senior Scientist in Entomology in India, has contacted me seeking information and examples of research studies that evaluate the productivity of insect pollinators (see his email below). Please send any responses you may have directly to Dr. Badaya at <badaya_ashok@...>.

      Also, please feel free to forward Dr. Badaya's request to any other pollinator listserves you may be on. I'm sure he'd appreciate any input from the global pollinator research community.

      Thanks,

      Elizabeth Sellers

      Manager, NBII Pollinators Project

      National Biological Information Infrastructure <
      www.nbii.gov>
      National Program Office
      United States Geological Survey
      12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Mail Stop 302
      Reston, VA 20192  USA
      Ph 703.648.4385 | Fax 703.648.4224 | esellers@...

      ----- Forwarded by Elizabeth A Sellers/BRD/USGS/DOI on 04/03/2009 10:57 AM -----
      From:badaya_ashok@...
      To:esellers@...
      Date:04/03/2009 07:43 AM
      Subject:Comments from Pollinators

      Dear sir,
      I am working as Sr. Scientist Entomology since last 10 years In India. Now I want to work on pollinators and studies to evaluate productivity through insect pollinators.If such type dtudies are done by you, kindly mail a copy of project as guige line. Dr AK Badaya