Slide Show on Drying Wet Specimens Now Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009

      Greetings:

      There is now a new slide show on how to dry bees available at:

      http://www.slideshare.net/sdroege/drying-wet-bees

      And as a powerpoint presentation at:

      ftp://ftpext.usgs.gov/pub/er/md/laurel/Droege/

      Feel free to use and modify this information whatever way you wish.

      Next will be a show on how to build and autobeedryer....a huge time saver in our lab.

      The Lake Isle of Innisfree

      I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
      And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
      Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
      And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

      And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow
      Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
      There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
      And evenings full of the linnet's wings.

      I will arise and go now, for always night and day
      I hear the lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
      While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
      I hear it in the deep heart's core.

                -- William Butler Yeats

      P Bees are not optional.