solo cups

  • siddharth188
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 8:11 AM
      Is anyone using white plastic solo cups for bowl sampling. I want to use them, but having hard time in finding them. I see that lot of places are selling translucent plastic solo cups in 3.25 oz., but not in whites and I need in white for a better base for colors.

      So, if anyone is using them or know where I could buy them, please let me know,

      Thanks,
      Sidd