Fw: Invasive Species Report - Dolichovespula media (Median wasp)

  • Elizabeth A Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009

      Can anyone suggest information/sources for Saronna's request (below)?
      I apologize for any cross-postings.

      Cheers, Liz

      Elizabeth Sellers

      Manager, Pollinators Project <http://pollinators.nbii.gov/>

      National Biological Information Infrastructure <
      www.nbii.gov>
      National Program Office
      United States Geological Survey
      12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Mail Stop 302
      Reston, VA 20192  USA
      Ph 703.648.4385 | Fax 703.648.4224 | esellers@...

      ----- Forwarded by Elizabeth A Sellers/BRD/USGS/DOI on 03/16/2009 11:10 AM -----
      From:saui001 saui001 <saui001@...>
      To:esellers@...
      Date:03/15/2009 03:45 PM
      Subject:Invasive Species Report - Dolichovespula media (Median wasp)

      Hi,

      I'm doing an Invasive Species Report on Dolichovespula media (Median wasp) for a course at the University of Auckland (BIOSCI 747 - Biosecurity and Invasion Biology); and wanted to ask you if you or anyone you knew could help me in gathering information about this species. I'm particularly interested in their impact as an invasive species or their global distribution - but any help will be greatly appreciated. If you know of anyone I should contact, then please let me know.

      Thank you for your time,

      Saronna