Erik Oberg/GWMP/NPS is out of the office.

  • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1 10:01 PM
      I will be out of the office starting 02/27/2009 and will not return until
      03/09/2009.

    • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 16 10:02 PM
        I will be out of the office starting 03/13/2009 and will not return until
        03/23/2009.

      • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 13, 2009
          I will be out of the office starting 10/09/2009 and will not return until
          10/27/2009.

          I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact
          brent_steury@... for urgent issues.
        • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 23, 2009
            I will be out of the office starting 11/20/2009 and will not return until
            11/30/2009.

            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 13 1:01 AM
              I will be out of the office starting 03/12/2010 and will not return until
              03/22/2010.

              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 11, 2010
                I will be out of the office starting 07/02/2010 and will not return until
                07/14/2010.

                Message 7 of 22 , Sep 22, 2010
                  I will be out of the office starting 09/14/2010 and will not return until
                  09/28/2010.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                    I will be out of the office starting 10/01/2010 and will not return until
                    10/13/2010.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 3, 2011
                      I will be out of the office starting 12/30/2010 and will not return until
                      01/24/2011.

                      I am out of the park, serving at the gulf oil spill. I will respond to
                      emails, but please contact brent_steury@... for urgent, in-park issues.
                    • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 18, 2011
                        I will be out of the office starting 07/13/2011 and will not return until
                        07/29/2011.

                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 9, 2011
                          I will be out of the office starting 11/09/2011 and will not return until
                          11/15/2011.

                          I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for urgent,
                          in-park issues.
                        • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 5, 2011
                            I will be out of the office starting 11/29/2011 and will not return until
                            12/08/2011.

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jan 2, 2012
                              I will be out of the office starting 12/30/2011 and will not return until
                              01/09/2012.

                              Message 14 of 22 , Mar 8 1:20 PM
                                I will be out of the office starting 03/08/2012 and will not return until
                                03/14/2012.

                                I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for park
                                issues.
                              • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 16, 2012
                                  I will be out of the office starting 04/16/2012 and will not return until
                                  04/24/2012.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 29, 2012
                                    I will be out of the office starting 04/28/2012 and will not return until
                                    05/14/2012.

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Sep 19, 2012
                                      I will be out of the office starting 09/19/2012 and will not return until
                                      10/10/2012.

                                      I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for park
                                      issues.
                                    • elaineceleste
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Sep 19, 2012
                                        A note on sealing pollen slides.
                                        Nail polish leaches chemicals into the slide that mess with the grains if they are stored for long time periods. Ed Cushing at the U of MN experimented with many different sealing methods for the U of MN reference collection and he found latex paint to be the best. You can put the paint in a vial and use a tooth pick to paint along the edge of the cover slip.
                                        Ed's full explanation http://www.chrono.qub.ac.uk/inqua/news9/nl9-ejc.htm and an article too.
                                        Edward J Cushing Longevity of reference slides of pollen mounted in silicone oil Rev Palaeobot Palynol 164(1-2):121-131 (2011)

                                        Of course, if you are doing a quick demo and then tossing the slide, nail polish is fine.

                                        Nice presentation ideas, both the bees and the pollen.
                                        -Elaine

                                        Elaine Evans
                                        PhD Student, Dept of Entomology
                                        University of Minnesota
                                        219 Hodson Hall, 1980 Folwell Ave
                                        Saint Paul MN 55108
                                        612-625-5764 evan0155@...
                                        www.befriendingbumblebees.com
                                      • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Nov 7, 2012

                                          I will be out of the office starting 11/07/2012 and will not return until 11/08/2012.

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Nov 18, 2012
                                            I will be out of the office starting 11/13/2012 and will not return until
                                            11/20/2012.