bee articles

  • tulayylmaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 9:55 AM
      Hi,
      I'm a student and i don't reach all articles about bees easily. I have
      one year to be graduated, and searching a theme to work on, so i want
      to read all the articles about bees to learn what kinds of studies are
      there in the world.
      I thought that all of you can load the articles you read to the files
      part of this site. I got this idea after reading 'Dim-light Foraging
      Bees' article which was sent by Peter Bernhardt to us. I liked that
      and thougt it can be a good idea.

      Thanks for your solidarity...
      Tülay YILMAZ
      Departmant of Biology