Re: [beemonitoring] Native bee populations

  • OOWONBS@Netscape.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
      > Posted by: "dotson26" dotson26@
      With apis m. populations under the gun, so to speak, has anybody out
      there done any research on Native Bee Populations? With close to 4,000
      species of native bees in North America, what is happening to the Honey
      Bee may be already affecting our Native Bee populations.

      > Posted by: "barbara.abraham
      I am very interested in such a study, and am hoping to begin at
      Mountain...

      Perhaps...

      Ask about methodology, etc.
      They would all welcome your help and input.
      Good list. V serious, but not in tonality.
      I think you'll like most of it.

      BillSF9c