Western bee genera being added to the discoverlife guide

  • beeman_4602
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello all,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of adding
      bee genera that occur in the western United States (but not in the
      eastern US) into the discoverlife bee genera guide at
      http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?guide=Bee_genera This is an
      addition of 42 genera to the guide. This should be a nice addition to
      the guide and expand its useability. While I am in the process of
      updating the guide and scoring characters for these western genera
      please be sure to answer the first question in the guide to eliminate
      these genera. By selecting the recommended state of eastern genera you
      will be using the traditional eastern bee genera guide found on
      discoverlife. I'll keep you updated as I get the western bee genera
      scored into the guide and resolvable.

      Rob Jean

      Indiana State University/Missouri Dept. of Conservation
      Casey, IL