Megachilidae of E. North America Presentation up

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009

      As with the other two presentations there is now a presentation on Megachilidae at:

      http://www.slideshare.net/sdroege/identification-guide-to-the-megachilidae-genera-of-eastern-north-america-presentation/

      I have also put up the original power point presentation on our ftp site at:

      ftp://ftpext.usgs.gov/pub/er/md/laurel/Droege/

      Feel free to download, modify, and use as you see fit.

      Also let me know if you find any errors or things that I should include.

      Thanks

      Apidae is next and last, but it will likely be a couple of weeks before that bad boy is up.

      It's easier to wear slippers than to recarpet the whole world.  Stuart
      Smalley

    • Liz Day
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
        Sam,

        Is the Apidae to genera, or to species?

        Liz
      • Sean Brady
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
          NMNH bee type data available online The U.S. National Entomological Collection (National Museum of Natural History) now has type specimen information for its bee collection available on the internet.  Most entries also contain a series of images for the type specimen.  These data are available via the following weblink and searching for your taxon of interest:

          http://nhb-acsmith1.si.edu/emuwebentoweb/pages/nmnh/ento/Query.php

          Questions, comments, or corrections are most welcome and should be sent to: bradys@...

          Seán Brady
          Research Entomologist