Re: [beemonitoring] Halictidae Slide Show now up on SlideShare

  • Siddharth Tiwari
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
      Quoting Sam Droege <sdroege@...>:

      Hi Sam,

      Thanks for the slides; images, information and foot note at the bottom of the
      slideshow page are very useful.
      Since images arent grouped on the slides, I could blowup the images and could
      see the little details - just thought to share it. If I'm blowing up the images
      and moving around the images on a slide, I wouldn't save the file when I'm done.

      Thanks,
      Sidd

      http://www.slideshare.net/sdroege/identification-of-eastern-north-american-bee-genera-in-the-family-halictidae-presentation

      --