RE: [beemonitoring] Re: Regarding green house plants for bumblee bees and honey bees

  • Charles Guevara
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2008
         Hello Liz, All our wetlands with running water here in NY/NJ 'highlands' (as Harriman Tate Park,NY typifies)...have rather common asseblages of cattails/ferns/and wildpepermint.

         I am really hopeing to contact PhD candidate raj, who posted in this bee forum this past 8/08.  I especially wish to send him e-mail with attached images...Can 'off list e-mail contacts between forum members here ' contain attached images, Liz ?  I tried doing this for raj...there seemed no option for attachments  when I e-mailed raj.

         Liz, I can gladly 'off list' e-mail you images of wildpepermint both in the field/wetlands here...and in my outdoor 'microcosm wetland tubs' (I constructed these setups as biofilters for my native fish outdoor setups.    charlie guevara  NJ,US