Becky Loncosky/CATO/NPS is out of the office.

  • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 09/01/2008 and will not return until
      09/15/2008.

    • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 29, 2008
        I will be out of the office starting 12/24/2008 and will not return until
        01/05/2009.

      • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 13, 2009
          I will be out of the office starting 10/07/2009 and will not return until
          10/19/2009.

        • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 30, 2010
            I will be out of the office starting 07/29/2010 and will not return until
            08/10/2010.

          • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 24, 2010
              I will be out of the office starting 09/24/2010 and will not return until
              09/28/2010.

            • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 20, 2010
                I will be out of the office starting 11/20/2010 and will not return until
                11/29/2010.

              • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 23, 2010
                  I will be out of the office starting 12/23/2010 and will not return until
                  01/03/2011.

                • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 9, 2011
                    I will be out of the office starting 07/09/2011 and will not return until
                    07/18/2011.

                  • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 24, 2011
                      I will be out of the office starting 09/23/2011 and will not return until
                      10/04/2011.

                    • Louise lynch
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 25, 2011
                        Hello all!

                        My exhibit, The World of Bees, opened this weekend at the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum in Cornwall on Hudson, NY.  It will be up for 1 year- so if you're ever in the area, check it out!  It was the capstone project for my MS with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  The target audience is 3-8 year olds but it's fun for all ages.

                        Here's the museum website for hours and location: http://www.hhnaturemuseum.org/.

                        Cheers!

                        Louise
                      • Louise lynch
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 26, 2011
                        Forgot to attach photos!  Here are 2 of the 8 walls...

                        Cheers!

                        Louise
                      • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                        Message 12 of 17 , Dec 23, 2011
                          I will be out of the office starting 12/23/2011 and will not return until
                          01/03/2012.

                        • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                          Message 13 of 17 , Apr 22 1:01 PM
                            I will be out of the office starting 04/21/2012 and will not return until
                            05/01/2012.

                          • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                            Message 14 of 17 , May 28, 2012
                              I will be out of the office starting 05/25/2012 and will not return until
                              05/29/2012.

                            • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                              Message 15 of 17 , May 30, 2012
                                I will be out of the office starting 05/30/2012 and will not return until
                                06/01/2012.

                              • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                                Message 16 of 17 , Jul 30, 2012
                                  I will be out of the office starting 07/26/2012 and will not return until
                                  08/06/2012.

                                • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                                  Message 17 of 17 , Oct 10, 2012
                                    I will be out of the office starting 10/10/2012 and will not return until
                                    10/22/2012.