ZooKeys - A New Open Access Journal in Systematic Zoology

  • Matthew Sarver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008

      An interesting new open-access journal, with content linked to ZooBank, GBIF, and others as described below.   The current content includes a new record of Megachile sculpturalis from Kansas.

      Enjoy!
      Matt

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Thanks Matt, that looks fantastic. I am so glad to see another open
        access journal!

        --- In beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Sarver" <mjsarver@...>