Re: [beemonitoring] PA/NJ Lithurgus chrysurus update.

  • frozenbeedoc@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      Rick,

      I can add negative results from 4 sites in Berks County and one in Pike County.  The Berks County blooms were also near railroad lines, but the one in Pike County was on a section of I-84.  Blooms at two ramps plus a section nearby with safety fencing.

      A lot of bumble bees (not yet identified) and a few honey bees, but nothing at all like Lithurgus.

      Anita Collins