RE: [beemonitoring] Bombus terricola

  • Richardson, Leif
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2008
      Anita,
      Thank you for your reply. I collected B. terricola at yet another site this week! I look forward to hearing about your bees once you've identified them.

      Leif

      Leif Richardson
      Ecologist
      Vermont Nongame and Natural Heritage Program
      Department of Fish and Wildlife
      5 Perry Street, Suite 40
      Barre, VT 05641-4266
      (802) 476-0128