Re: [beemonitoring] Bombus terricola

  • frozenbeedoc@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
      Leif,

      I've gotten a number of Bombus in the Pocono Mts of northeastern PA.  You'll have to wait awhile until I get them ID'd.  But I'll let you know if I find any here.

      Anita M. Collins
      USDA, ARS research geneticist insects, retired
    • Richardson, Leif
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2008
        Anita,
        Thank you for your reply. I collected B. terricola at yet another site this week! I look forward to hearing about your bees once you've identified them.

        Leif

        Leif Richardson
        Ecologist
        Vermont Nongame and Natural Heritage Program
        Department of Fish and Wildlife
        5 Perry Street, Suite 40
        Barre, VT 05641-4266
        (802) 476-0128