RE: [beemonitoring] Common Bees of Washington D.C. - And a call for similar lists

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2006
      Gretchen:

      You are our hero...

      sam

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      Nature makes the locust with an appetite for crops; man
      would have made him with an appetite for sand- I mean
      a man with the least little bit of common sense.
       - Mark Twain

      "Gretchen LeBuhn" <lebuhn@...>
      Sent by: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      12/19/2006 03:33 PM

      Please respond to
      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      <beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      RE: [beemonitoring] Common Bees of Washington D.C. - And a  call for similar lists

      I’m happy to post any and all of these on the bee monitoring website – we’re working on upgrading it anyway.

      Gretchen LeBuhn

      Assistant Professor

      Department of Biology

      San Francisco State University