World Bee Checklist

  • Ruggiero, Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 9:05 AM

      Dear Colleagues,

      We are pleased to announce the completion of the World Bee Checklist.  This has been an extraordinary effort on the part of many people for several years. As a result, we now have a list of nearly 19,500 accepted bee names. You can access and download the checklist online at: www.itis.gov.  I have attached a Smithsonian press release describing the project.

      Best Regards,

      Mike Ruggiero

      ***Please excuse cross-postings***

      Dr. Michael Ruggiero