Re: [beemonitoring] New Version of Handy Bee Manual is Now Online

  • Crumbling.Deana@epamail.epa.gov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2008
      Hi Sam,

      Are you in your office Thurs or Fri this week?

      --Deana
    • Ruggiero, Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2008

        Dear Colleagues,

        We are pleased to announce the completion of the World Bee Checklist.  This has been an extraordinary effort on the part of many people for several years. As a result, we now have a list of nearly 19,500 accepted bee names. You can access and download the checklist online at: www.itis.gov.  I have attached a Smithsonian press release describing the project.

        Best Regards,

        Mike Ruggiero

        ***Please excuse cross-postings***

        Dr. Michael Ruggiero