RE: [beemonitoring] Pilot survey of Megachilids in Eastern PA/Western NJ

  • Griswold, Terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008

      Rick & Sam,

      John Barthell is conducting a study comparing bee visitation at Centaurea in its native range to bees in western NA where it is invasive.  Though it is probably a different species of Centaurea might be useful to use a similar protocol for a broader comparison.

      terry

      Terry Griswold

      USDA-ARS Bee Biology & Systematics Laboratory

      Utah State University

      Logan, UT 84322-5310

      USA

      Phone: 435.797.2526