RE: [beemonitoring] Common Bees of Washington D.C. - And a call for similar lists

  • Gretchen LeBuhn
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2006

      I’m happy to post any and all of these on the bee monitoring website – we’re working on upgrading it anyway.

      Gretchen LeBuhn

      Assistant Professor

      Department of Biology

      San Francisco State University

      San Francisco, CA 94132

      415-405-0729

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2006
        Gretchen:

        You are our hero...

        sam

        Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

        Nature makes the locust with an appetite for crops; man
        would have made him with an appetite for sand- I mean
        a man with the least little bit of common sense.
         - Mark Twain

        "Gretchen LeBuhn" <lebuhn@...>
        Sent by: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

        12/19/2006 03:33 PM