Presidential Memo on Pollinators released this morning

  • Rob Irwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2014
    Hi Folks,

    Someone shared this with me today. You might be as surprised as I was
    that pollinators are getting such attention!

    Attached is a copy of the federal directive to address the loss of
    pollinators. Worth reading.

    Rob Irwin
  • John Mola
    Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2014

      [Attachment(s) from Rob Irwin included below]

      --
      John Mola
      JohnMMola@...

    • Frank Farruggia
      Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2014
        Also see the EPA risk assessment guidance for bees. http://www2.epa.gov/pollinator-protection

        Frank

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 23, 2014, at 7:04 PM, "John Mola johnmmola@... [beemonitoring]" <beemonitoring-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Rob Irwin robsbugs@... [beemonitoring] <beemonitoring-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Rob Irwin included below]

        Hi Folks,

        Someone shared this with me today. You might be as surprised as I was
        that pollinators are getting such attention!

        Attached is a copy of the federal directive to address the loss of
        pollinators. Worth reading.

        Rob Irwin

        --
        John Mola
        JohnMMola@...

      • Crumbling, Deana
        Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2014

        Attached is an article about EPA efforts in a news-magazine of the American Chemical Society, and a Media Release from the Pollinator Partnership about the Presidential Memo

        Deana