Michael Horne is out of the office.

  • michael_horne@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 06/24/2008 and will not return until
      07/07/2008.

      I will respond to your message when I return. If emergency, see
      below........

      For all Cherry Valley Issues, please contact Carl Melberg at (978) 443
      4661.

      For all Rolling Knolls Landfill issues contact Andrea McLaughlin at (703)
      358 2596.

      For all Harding Landfill and OU-3 Landfill Issues contact Miranda Brannon
      at (703) 358 2345.

      For all Great Swamp or other issues, contact Bill Koch at (973) 425 1222 x
      12

      Thanks

      -Mike
    • michael_horne@fws.gov
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2010

        I will be out of the office starting Mon 11/22/2010 and will not return until Fri 12/03/2010.

        I will respond to your message when I return. If emergency, you can call my cell number or call Fran Stephenson at 973 702 7266 x 10. I will be checking e-mail and cell messages at least once daily while away from the office. Thanks

        -Mike