Send Batley book and your identification pages again?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2014
      Dear Ken:

      I thought I would share the Batley book and your digital bee guide with colleagues at the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (Pollinator Partnership).  I tried sending it to them but somehow lost all the things you put on the email.  Would you mind sending it again but, this time, to the two blanket email addresses above?

      Peter