Asters

  • Riddle,T Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2013

      I have compiled a list of native plants for my area. I have linked the names to USDA database and have thumbnails sorted by color categories for ID. From a pure numbers perspective the list has 309 plants.  When sorted by family the largest category is Asteraceae with 44 species. The next closest is Fabaceae at 32. There are no others close.

      T. Charles Riddle

      Biologist

      University of Florida

      Nfrec Quincy