new publication evaluating systematic net sampling for characterizing bee floral guilds

  • Cane, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

    Folks- if you are interested in a reprint of this paper, I can send one (one with the spelling of an author’s name corrected!)

    Yours

    Jim

    James H. Cane

    USDA-ARS Pollinating Insect Research Unit

    Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322 USA

    tel: 435-797-3879   FAX: 435-797-0461

    email: Jim.Cane@...

    web page: www.ars.usda.gov/npa/beelab

    publications: http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/piru/