Re: [beemonitoring] Re: Peponapis/Xenoglossa

  • Doug Yanega
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7 11:04 AM
      Thanks to those who responded. I should have explained that this was
      only in the early planning stages, so there is ample time for them to
      prepare. They were just trying to see if there is a time and place that
      could be pinned down so they would know for certain they would have some
      useful footage in case their planned field site in Mexico is a bust.

      Peace,