Re: Identifying pollen collected from bees

  • Elliott
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 23, 2013
      Hello all,
      Very interesting thread! I love it!
      Has anyone used Rex Sawyer's "Pollen Identification for Beekeepers"? I have ordered it and and I am not sure how practical or applicable it is. Very nice piece of work though, but I am still floundering and tiring to identify what I am looking at that I have collected.

      Also, has anyone looked at this online book: An introduction to Pollen Analysis? Here is it's link: http://archive.org/details/introductiontopo029798mbp

      Cheers,
      EF