bumble bee video showing mostly males and social parasitic spp.

  • <Gordon.Hutchings@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013
      Hello,

      I put up a little video on Youtube showing a mass of bumble bees on
      tansy ragwort. Just a fun bit of bee observation but I thought I'd share
      with the group. It's nothing scientific for most of you but then it's
      intended for the general public really.
      Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa4tU4SCk94
      "Saturna Island Bumble Bees on Ragwort Weed"
      Cheers,
      Gord Hutchings

      https://sites.google.com/site/hutchingsbeeservice/announcement