Re: [beemonitoring] Lassioglossum_? [2 Attachments]

  • Jason Gibbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      I would check it against Lasioglossum pectorale.

      Jason

      On 19 August 2013 13:30, Riddle,T Charles <tcri@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Riddle,T Charles included below]

      Does anyone care to try to help me Id this bee. It’s a little out of focus and I do not yet have pics of individual characters. I will have to go through Jason’s descriptions but do wish to know if I have it to genus. Also the scale does not look just right to me.

      T. Charles Riddle

      Biologist

      University of Florida

      Nfrec Quincy

      --
      Jason Gibbs, PhD
      Research Associate
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
        Its really difficult to ID without good pictures of several important caracters such as: dorsal face of the propodeum, close up of the scutum (we need to see the pits),  the face, T1 and T2  and the mesepisternum.

        If you have those pictures, with a good resolution, we might be able to ID it.

        sincerely

        Le 2013-08-19 à 13:30, "Riddle,T Charles" <tcri@...> a écrit :

        Does anyone care to try to help me Id this bee. It’s a little out of focus and I do not yet have pics of individual characters. I will have to go through Jason’s descriptions but do wish to know if I have it to genus. Also the scale does not look just right to me.

        T. Charles Riddle

        Biologist

        University of Florida

        Nfrec Quincy