Ultrabreeze bee suit /"Mothing" book auction for meliponiculture project

  • Joe Franke
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2013
      Ultrabreeze bee suit /"Mothing" book auction for meliponiculture project Sorry, I meant “hi res MOTH scans”. Darned auto-correct function...

      Hi all,

      Sam cleared this message. He said it was ok because it is for a good cause and there are plenty of beekeepers on the listserv...

      We are continuing to try to raise funds for the Belize meliponiculture revival project through our ad hoc auction.

      (Price reduced)
      New Ultrabreeze bee suit size medium. Price reduced to $125 plus shipping. These suits can be tailored to a small (I think the small size is way to narrow in the shoulders for most males, anyway, even if the other measurements are correct). If you
      re not familiar with these, theyre the perfect suit for hot climates. Ive used them around Africanized bees in Belize and can attest to their utility.
      You can check the Ultrabreeze website for sizing info. Will be at this price for only 5 days, after which I’m sending back to the donor.

      A rare, still sealed copy of “Mothing”, Joseph Scheer’s book of high res most scans that he worked on with Steve Buchmann. It’s out of print and these are now rare. Asking $75 for a book that’s gone for $400 in past years. All of this will benefit the meliponiculture project in Belize. Thanks to Steve for donating this.

      Thanks!

      Joe Franke
      Sapogordoeco@...

      Best to email me directly. I am not checking the beemonitoring group page very regularly.