BLM Request for Proposals: Public Land Pollinator Education and Outreach

  • Colin Phifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 8:32 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 415 KB
    Hi all,

    In my search for grant funding for my research, I came across this BLM RFP that may be of interest to our group. In short, BLM is soliciting proposals for public education on pollinators and creating brochures, guides, etc. Up to $500,000. I'm sure there are some savvy folks in this group who can take advantage of this opportunity.

    I don't work for BLM so contact them directly with any ideas or questions. Good luck!