A Bee Head Identification Game

  • Droege, Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013

      All:

      We have used the Encyclopedia of Life's Memory Game system to create a matching/ID game that should help hone your identification skills.

      The guide is at:

      Known issues include slow initial load time/ some pictures partially cut off/ Sometimes uses "common names" instead of scientific names.

      Despite that it seems to be useful and fun.

      Clicking initially on the "Quiz Only" button at the top seems to be the most useful way to use this game..though I always was fond of playing memory when I was younger.

      Note that anyone can create such a game form any group of pictures on EOL.

      Let me know if any issues arise...seems like Internet Explorer may have some issues...I will pass these on to EOL folks.

      Have fun

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      "When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or
      not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot
      remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces
      like this but we all have to do it." -- Mark Twain

      --
      Bees are Not Optional
      Ong là không bắt buộc