Re: Dawn in propylene glycol pan traps

  • Crystal Boyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      Thanks, Mel. I'm wondering because I've done some preliminary surveys comparing Dawn & water with only propylene glycol. My specimen numbers are much lower in pan traps with only propylene glycol. The traps are on the prairie, which has been very windy and hot lately. Hopefully I'm not missing something. Has anyone else experienced this?

      Thanks again,
      Crystal