Bee ID assistance needed for two Montana Refuges

  • Scherr, Paulette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      I am looking for someone to do some Native Bee ID in Montana.  Benton Lake (Great Falls, MT) and National Bison Range (Moiese, MT) National Wildlife Refuges initiated Bee monitoring this year and we are in need of help with the identification.

      If anyone is interested and available to do some ID work please let me know.  I do have a small amount of funding to assist with expenses. You can contact me either via this email address or either phone number listed below.

      Paulette Scherr
      Wildlife Biologist
      Arrowwood NWR
      7780 10th St. SE